Notice Informing Individuals About Nondiscrimination and Accessibility Requirements
Gladiolus Surgery Center complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Gladiolus Surgery Center does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Gladiolus Surgery Center
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
○ Qualified sign language interpreters
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
○ Qualified interpreters
○ Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Lori Gambrell, CEO
If you believe that Gladiolus Surgery Center has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Lori Gambrell, CEO
7431 Gladiolus Drive
Fort Myers, Florida 33908
You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Lori Gambrell, CEO is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.